6/29/12

It's hot again


They say when you live in Michigan, you are never more than five miles away from a body of water.  We have several small lakes, one very large lake and a river near our house. Yesterday was another one of those oppressively hot days we seem to be having this summer. Since I often complain about the cold, I don't complain about the heat. At least I try not to.  This spot is a well known swimming hole, we visit it often.  This picture was taken with the stock camera app on my phone.  Very clone-ish.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

"I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists. " -Hedley Lamarr