8/11/13

There and back again

Pano

Just some pictures from last night's outing.  The usual stuff-  Sometimes the usual stuff can be pretty amazing.
This place is a hidden gem, I rarely see other people here and usually only one other group.  This trail has it all- interesting history, a fairly easy walk to a great view and a more challenging walk to a spectacular view.
Because I like not seeing other people when I'm out there, I wouldn't ordinarily hand out directions but this blog gets about two visitors a week, usually a spambot in Western Europe. I think it's OK to share.  If you are a real person, go to this place and walk until you are filled with awe.  Please make sure you leave it the same way you found it so I don't feel like this guy.
Which way should we go?

No comments:

"I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists. " -Hedley Lamarr